Types of Properties We Manage
- Storage Facilities
Offering Extraordinary Quality at an Ordinary Price.
Moss & Company has been a leader in property management in Southern California since it's founding in 1960. We believe property management is a people-oriented business and we're committed to our property owners, our tenants, and our employees. We have always believed in maintaining the highest level of integrity. Our hands-on responsiveness in the management of every one of our properties is unequaled in our industry. Our goal is to maximize your property value and increase your net income. We are committed to providing unsurpassed property management services to both our clients and tenants.
As a full-service property management company, we offer complete property management services. All of our services are provided at one low monthly fee with no hidden costs!
Each of our licensed property managers is knowledgeable, professional, prompt and courteous. As experienced real estate professionals, we realize your property is a valuable investment and we treat it as such. At Moss & Company, we do not leave on-site management or operational details to chance, but instead promote a hands-on management approach to insure success.
Residential ServicesApartment Management has been the cornerstone of our company since it's inception.
Our Expertise Includes:
- Identifying the goals of our clients and tailoring our service to their individual needs
- Maximizing revenue growth along with expense control resulting in increased property value and cash flow
- Professional Portfolio Managers working hand-in-hand with on-site managers
- Maintaining excellent tenant relations
- Aggressive marketing via the internet and with a strong referral base between properties
- Market analysis to ensure we are familiar with the rental rates and amenities of neighboring complexes
- Leasing, preparing vacant units quickly to ensure minimal rent loss between residents
- Rent collections, monitoring closely that rents are collected on time and that late fees are applied
- Resident screening IDENTIFYING QUALIFIED TENANTS through a thorough screening process
- Weekly inspections of your property including planning, execution and follow-up of projects or issues
- Proactive preventive maintenance programs
- Reduction in operating costs with our volume purchasing and competitive pricing
- Accounting statements and collection reports monthly
- Monthly Property Update Reports from our Portfolio Managers for our clients
- Extensive knowledge regarding rent control ordinances and landlord-tenant law and employee law
- Experienced maintenance staff always ready to service your property and residents, providing a 24-hour emergency service
- Handling city inspections, rent control issues and insurance claims
- City code compliance and HUD inspections and reporting when necessary
- Training and supervising all our property managers to insure they adhere to company policies and all housing laws and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of the potential risks of mold, asbestos and lead - a property owner's nightmare. We immediately respond to any water intrusion issues. We include important disclosure notices in our lease agreements to minimize your risk of liability
- Alternative streams (sources) of revenue available to property owners which are unique to companies of our size and generally not afforded to smaller firms
We specialize in retail, office, industrial and storage facility management. In addition to the above, our expertise includes:
- Lease negotiation, preparation and execution
- Calculating and processing all rental increases
- Preparation of common area maintenance charges and billings
- Complete review of tenant lease files to insure all billings are being handled correctly and all the terms of the leases are being enforced
Financial and Other Services
- Maintain vendor and tenant insurance files
- Assist owner with due diligent on new property acquisitions
Moss & Company can also offer assistance for refinancing, property tax assessment appeals, loan auditing, utility auditing, brokerage and other extended services.
Our goal at Moss & Company is to provide excellent service and to take the time necessary to understand the unique needs of each of our clients.
We would be pleased to evaluate your properties and show you how you can benefit from our exceptional service at absolutely no obligation.